I seldom post about lifestyles. But once I do, I do it wild!
I have been wanting to make a trip to Korea partly because of one of its main attraction, the trick eye museum. Thanks to #omy and #alivemuseum , I now had the chance to experience something similar and enjoyable! It is to visit Alive Museum conveniently located at Suntec City!
So here are some poses my friend and I did at Alive Museum Sg! Enjoy!
(Note: Some of the captions may contain colourful languages.)
Smacked right at the entrance, the first exhibit was this bare ass woman on the bed.
Hey! I wasn’t going to touch that ass! Quit spying on me!
Another one of the more perverted horny shot of me …. Don’t judge me as this was purely for photo taking purpose only!
(Note: These 2 pictures are about to be removed from the exhibit site due to many negative feedback.)
Hail to the king! The really relax and slack one.
Hi mom, I am hungry. Can I have food now?
Nooooo! Let me go!
Summoning forest dragon jitsu! Wrong hand sign for a summoning jitsu….O well….I watched too much Naruto episodes!
There was also a fully mirrored room with disco lights! What happens when you place blogger with mirrors? Werking it out with camwhole shots! Girls please wear skirt, we guys promised not to peep.
I did this inverted shot since we had the whole mirror room to ourselves!
When people started coming in, you have no choice but to have them in your shots just because it is a mirrored room! Duh!
”I came in like a wrecking ball!” My friend owned this picture.
I am not surfing any porn website in here! Oppps, stupid mirror!
I don’t know why I looked so calm in here…
Another picture which owned me flat. My friend did a bit of unbuttoning to show his
abs tummy! He is going to slaughter me for this.
Thankfully nobody else was around when I stripped and took this shot! Help! The whirlpool is sucking me
Another dramatic shot! If only a girl would wear a bikini for this….(Not X-L size like below!)
I hope I don’t get such a heavy girlfriend or my back would break!
Used my friend’s shot as I just refused to get hit! I either blocked or dodged.
NOOOO! My soft serve ice cream! I will Kung-Fu-Fight you for this Mr Panda!
Unleashed the hulk in me! Hulk Smash!
Hi batman, you will get diabetes eating me…because I am too sweet…
Warning: The pole here is really slippery and difficult to climb/grip!
”I am on top of the world looking, down on creations…….”
I forgot how I did this!
Weeeee! A clearer view of your d!ck! Why so small one!?!?
Save me from these zombies!
I am such a great and talented artist!
A bit exaggerated in here since a couple of eyes were on me when I took this shot. Thankfully I could do low rope during my army days easily but just be careful of rope burns! Dang, I should have videoed this station instead!
There were many other stations which I did not feature in this blog post as I did not want to be such a big spoiler (I am only a small spoiler…).
My tips for those who want to thoroughly enjoy the experience:
1) Hate those spotlights as they tend to spoil most of my beautiful pictures with me inside. You will notice many patches of light reflection throughout my pictures. Just try to exclude the lights as much as possible.
2) Not only the exhibits are under the spotlight, I myself look ultra white in some of the photos. Get your photographer (best a patient one) to instruct you on the positioning.
3) You do not necessary need to follow the instruction of where to stand to take the best shot, experiment with different positions for personal preference.
4) One important thing is to get the angle right! Hard to explain in the form of words but be sure to keep the alignments in check.
5) Wear clothes you don’t mind lying on the floor with because some stations require you to do so.
6) It is really boring seeing repetitive poses of people at each stations. To outshine, be as dramatic as possible, or show exaggerated facial expressions. Pose something people would not dare or want to do.
7) Posing with friends make the experience more fun and lively. However do not overdo it such as having 10 people in a picture.
8) Towards the end of the exhibition, my energy level was drained out. Train up a bit on your flexibility, stamina as well as strength because these are required for crazier extreme poses.
Currently, Alive Museum is having a promotion! Check out the link here
for more details!
Adult 13 yrs and above: S$25
Child 3 – 12 yrs: S$20
Package 2 Adults + 1 Child: S$60
Opens daily from 10am to 10pm (last admission at 9pm)
Suntec City Mall
#03-372 (between Towers 3 & 4)